1250 WATT LOW FREQUENCY PURE SINE INVERTER CHARGER｜Solar & Off-Grid Storage Inverters｜ 2-3 Weeks Ship Time
Ships directly from the USA with an estimated time of 2-3 weeks!
Download the spec sheet and user manual from here:
The AIMS 1250 watt low-frequency inverter charger is perfect for most off-grid systems, semi-trucks, 5th wheels, toy haulers or any remote locations needing power. Providing 1250 watts of continuous, clean and reliable pure sine wave power, ideal for sensitive electronics and household appliances. AIMS developed this inverter with fewer bells and whistles, making if more affordable and easy to use for applications that don't require a lot of extra features. We consider this our better of our good, better, best product lines.
If needed, this inverter has the capability of producing 3750 watts of total surge power for 20 seconds, for start-up applications like refrigerators, computers, tools, motors, fans and microwaves (if running more than 3000 watts often, we strongly recommend purchasing a larger inverter).
This inverter boasts a 35 amp charger and automatic transfer switch. For use with shore power or generator power to recharge your batteries or as a back-up for your sump pump, medical equipment, appliances, tools and most anything up to 10 AC amps.
- Continuous output power: 1250 Watt
- Surge rating: 3750 Watt (20 Seconds)
- Output waveform: pure sine
- Output voltage: 100/110/ 120 VAC
- Nominal efficiency: >88% (peak)
- Line mode efficiency: >95%
- Output frequency: 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical transfer time: 10ms (max)
- GFCI: 10 A outlet
- THD: < 10% DC
- Output breaker – 15 amps
- Nominal input voltage: 12.0 VDC
- Minimum start voltage: 10.0 VDC
- Low battery alarm: 10.5 Vdc-11.0 VDC
- Low battery trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5 VDC
- High voltage alarm: 16.0 VDC
- Charger/input breaker – 15 A
- Low battery voltage restart: 15.5 VDC
- Idle consumption: <50 Watt when power saver on
- Output voltage: depends on battery type
- Charger rate: 35A
- Overcharge protection shutdown: 15.7V
- Selectable charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
- Four stages smart charger
Transfer Switch Specifications:
- 10 A automatic transfer load
- 10 ms (max) transfer time
- Unit weight: 38 lbs.
- Unit size L x W x H: 15 3/4 x 8 3/4 x 7 3/8 inches
- Shipping weight: 42 lbs.
- Shipping size: L x W x H: 20.75 x 12.75 x 12.50 inches
- 1250 watt continuous
- 3750-watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability (don’t use the surge mode often)
- AC input cable
- GFCI outlet
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi-stage Smart charger 35 A
- LCD or LED remote panel available
- AC input cord included
- Thermal and load-based fan
- Low voltage recovery
- Power save mode
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- 1-year warranty and free tech support
(no dip switches, optional battery temp sensor or auto-gen start)
Free Canada Wide Shipping:
Orders that ship from Canada take 1 to 5 business days to be delivered or they can be pickup up on the same day from our Toronto office.
We offer curbside pickup at our head office in Toronto, Ontario from 10-5pm Monday to Friday.
Order that ship from the USA take 3-8 weeks to ship due to hazardous good restrictions/customs on batteries.
We offer free shipping on all orders to all Canadian Address.
Tracking information will always be provided via email following shipment of your order.
Curbside Pickup Address: 77 Martin Ross Ave, North York, ON M3J 2L5
If you have any questions email us at email@example.com or start a live chat for a an instant response.
Is there a warranty?
BigBattery offers a 10 year manufacturer's defect warranty from the date of purchase. The average lifespan of a BigBattery battery at 100% Depth of Discharge is between 1,000 – 3,000 recharge cycles depending on chemistry or roughly 5 to 10 years with standard use. This warranty does not cover negligence or misuse of the battery or normal wear and tear. If it is deemed that the battery was used improperly, you will be subject to a $150 an hour repair charge plus parts and shipping.
What can these batteries be used for?
Our batteries are commonly used for RV's, Golf Carts, Wind, Solar, Forklifts, or Off-Grid Power Applications.
What does the product come with?
All batteries come with free ring terminal cable. If you are connecting your battery to a solar panel you require a inverter or charge controller which are sold separately. Parallel cables, parallel boxes and series cables are also sold separately.
How much energy storage do I need?
Sizing solar batteries is one of the first steps in designing your off-grid system. The amount of battery storage you need is based on your energy usage. Energy usage is measured in kilowatt hours (kWh) over a period of time. For example: 1,000 watts x 10 hours per day = 10 kWh per day
How do I connect this battery into my existing system?
Our product uses an Anderson SB175 connection. All you need to connect to our battery is an Anderson SB175 adapter connected with 8, 6, 4, 2, or 0 gauge wire going to your system.
Do I need an inverter?
If you connect your battery to a solar panel, you require an inverter or charge controller, which is sold separately.
Is the Ring Terminal cable included?
Every order comes with a Ring Terminal Cable in the box.
What is the ideal temperature range for this battery?
This battery‘s recommended discharge temperature range is between -30° C and 55°C, with an optimal range of 15°C to 35°C. Despite the BMS low-temperature disconnect for charging this battery being 24°F, we still recommend charging between 0°C and 35°C. Finally, this battery can be stored safely for up to six months between -20°C and 35°C.
Can I run the battery in cold weather below 0°C?
Yes, you can. All you need is a heating pad that can be bought on retailers like Amazon.
We have a comprehensive 5 year warranty on all new inverters. Our inverters are built to last. We stand by our engineering and our quality. If we made a mistake or there is a defect in the build of your inverter we will fix it or fully replace it.
Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take care of it.