Due to flood disaster in western Canada, logistics has been severely affected, the transportation time will be delayed.
Personal information you provide to us. Personal information you may provide to us through the Service or otherwise includes:
- -Contact data, personal or business contact information such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, professional title and company name.
- -Registration data, such as information that you provide to register for an account or sign up for an event, including the day and month of your birth and the event you registered for.
- -Data about others for whom you purchase an item or gift, such as name, delivery address and phone number. Please do not purchase a gift for someone or share their contact information with us unless you have their permission to do so.
- -Profile data, such as your username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us and your interests and preferences.
- -Communications, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, survey responses, or otherwise correspond with us.
- -Marketing data, such as the email address or contact details that we use to send marketing communications and your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, sweepstakes and contests.
- -Purchase data, including your order history and information needed to process and fulfill your order, including order details, billing address, and delivery address.
- -Data from other sources. We may also collect information about you from:
- -Business partners, such as advertising and joint marketing partners.
- -Data providers, such as information services and data licensors.
- -Public sources, such as blogs, forums or social media platforms.
Information we obtain from third party platforms. If you choose to login to the Sites via a third-party platform, such as Google or Facebook, or otherwise connect your account on the third-party platform or network to your account through the Sites, we may collect information from that platform or network. You may also have the opportunity to provide us with additional information via the third-party platform or network, such as a list of your friends or connections and your email address. You can read more about your privacy choices in the “Your Choices” section. Automatic collection. We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity occurring on or through the Sites, such as:
- -Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, the website you visited before browsing our site, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- -Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
- -provide, operate and improve the Service, such as to enable you to make purchases of clothing and accessories that we have listed on the Sites;
- -establish and maintain your account on the Service;
- -communicate with you about the Service, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- -provide customer support and maintenance for the Service;
- -facilitate your login to the Sites via third party platforms, such as Google and Facebook; and
- -enable security features of the Sites, such as by sending you security codes via email or SMS, and remembering devices from which you have previously logged in.
- -Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- -Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- -Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
- -Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
- -Google: https://adssettings.google.com
- -Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads