In the unlikely event you are having an issue with one of our batteries we have developed a straight forward warranty & return policy:
- For all returns or warranty claims contact email@example.com
- 30-day money back guarantee. Returns of undamaged batteries unrelated to warranty claims may be issued full refunds less a 20% restocking fee.
- We have a comprehensive 10 year warranty on all new batteries.
- Our batteries are built to last. We stand by our engineering and our quality. If we made a mistake or there is a defect in the build of your battery we will fix it or fully replace it.
- BigBattery offers a 10 year manufacturers defect warranty from the date of purchase [you can read more about it here]. The average lifespan of a BigBattery battery at 100% Depth of Discharge is between 1,000 – 3,000 recharge cycles depending on chemistry, or roughly 5 to 10 years with standard use (see the specifications of the battery for more information on what standard use would be). This warranty does not cover negligence or misuse of the battery or the normal wear and tear. If it is deemed that the battery was used improperly, you will be subject to a $150 an hour repair charge plus parts and shipping.
- To submit a warranty claim, please contact us directly at Support@BigBattery.Com. The battery may be required to be shipped back to our BigBattery warehouse in Chatsworth, California for further inspection.
- We offer a 30 day warranty on all cells, accessories & complimentary products (Anderson connectors, wiring, etc).
- Free lifetime technical support & troubleshooting.
- Warranty only applies to original owner (non-transferable).
- Warranties can be used for an exchange of a component only once per component.
- Customer pays return shipping on returns or warrantied component inspections initiated after the first 30 days of ownership. Please note some battery returns may require special documentation and packaging, and these instances will encounter extra fees. This is in order to correctly comply with lithium battery shipping regulations.
- If you have a quality issue with a product please contact our support team to help properly diagnose the problem. If the product you receive does not meet our rigorous quality standards, then we will issue you a replacement component or fix the original at no additional cost. Replacement batteries or components will only be sent after we have received your returned battery or component and finished an inspection to determine the cause of any problems. BigBattery is not responsible for return shipping.
- DIY modifications or damage due to gross negligence or abuse are not covered by the warranty.
Please mail your package in a traceable method to the address below. Include a note with your name, your order number and describing your situation and/or request.
BigBattery Inc. Technical Support Team